Thursday, January 6, 2011

Surprise Culture Shockwave

Hey! I moved South, but I kinda wish I moved East... all the way to Japan.

Check out this gooey twee pop goodness from Tokyo.

Shugo Tokumaru plays all his own instruments (wikipedia estimates about 100, but I doubt that) and he's kind of brilliant. I'm not going to lie, this isn't the first time I've wished I was Asian.

Come on, how does this not make you super happy?


And if you want to go to the other end of the spectrum and just feel really bummed out, check this shiz out.


Pretty sure it's impossible to hate on Dan Auerbach. I aspire to be his female version, minus the whiskey drinking, depression, and beard. Then again, if you're gonna be a bearded whiskey drinker, Dan Auerbach is really the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment