Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Overload

I am experiencing music overload.

I discovered Jolie Holland. She has one beauty of a voice. Her concert at Stuart's made me cry for 3 songs straight.

I rediscovered Radiohead's In Rainbows. Perfect for reminiscing about my rapid rate of music consumption in Athens, Ohio that escapes me in Cleveland, Ohio.

I still cannot move past Dan Auerbach. He just gets it.

And Japandroids still make me feel alive.

I will go more in depth later. My life is spiraling past control, and tomorrow will be occupied by swooning over St. Vincent at the Beachland and Wednesday will be occupied by swooning over Langhorne Slim at the Grog. I will continue on nights of 4 hours of sleep, and barely function during the day and live for the night.

I can't stay awake, but I don't remember how to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment