Saturday, May 8, 2010

Me + Alicia Keys = Dreamworld

Hey kids!

So guess what. I like blogging a lot. We're friends; you know that. I've been nominated to keep a blog for Alicia Keys. And you know what? That would rock, like, way harder than the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

I'm pretty sure I need your support. (Ok, I'm positive. Whats a girl gotta do, beg?) So pretty please, in the name of your mother on this Mother's Day weekend, go check out my posts, which I'll update daily.

If you could give me some gold stars, I'd be happy as a second grader, who gets stars on her star chart and drinks apple juice for snack. (When I was in second grade, I also drew Sailor Moon characters all over the chalkboard, so maybe you could, you know, send me some anime suggestions, too.) If you could also throw some complimentary comments my way (on that blog), I'd probably be overjoyed. I'll probably eat a piece of chocolate for each comment. I'm hoping to gain about 20 pounds in the next two weeks. So help me out with that, if you know what I mean.

Just go here. Help a (super) woman out. You are the best friends a girl could ask for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment