Monday, June 1, 2009

Trailer Park Interview

Click on the title of this post to hear my interview with Patrick Muhlberger and Jonny Look, the co-directors of Trailer Park. What's Trailer Park? And why am I blogging about a movie on my music blog?

Trailer Park is a feature film students at Ohio University have been working on for over a year now. It's crazy awesome how much hard work went into this project - you'd think we were in Hollywood or something. It's really fascinating that students working on their first feature-length film can create something so wonderful. I've been hearing stories about the filming and shooting of the film for what seems like ever, so I'm really excited for the movie's premiere, this Sunday, June 7th in Athens, Ohio.

Go to trailerparkmovie.com for more details! Hope you enjoy the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment